Crow ban appeal

Crow

Who banned you: I dont know

When were you banned: Today, July 27th.

Why were you banned: Posting offensive memes within a separate discord 

Why should you be unbanned: The reason for the ban in all honesty was unclear, unjust, and out of context. Those GIF memes i sent while they did include slur's or offensive topics, were never meant to be taken seriously or seen in a serious light. Regardless of the server, these memes could be seen as a stain on a person's reputation when looked at without context even if in retrospect they are very tame. I have been trying by best to help the server, not destroy it and while I know this is asking a lot, I also wish to have my event team status to be reinstated as i do not think any sort of punishment from 3 offensive memes in a separate server should be enforced. There have been studies that  (I cannot link right now because i do not have the time to look for it) do show that people's behavior and attitude can change when around different people, in online spaces my explanation is that different groups of people online have multiple levels of tolerance for offensive humor, i always make sure to take that into account when i post things like a single gif with the f slur in it or two memes that include two words refer to a frankly heavy topic